Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh, Hi.

Wow, I'm finally doing this blog that I've been saying I wanted to do for about a year now. Amazing. I'm pleased to add to the huge number of crafty blogs out there.

I'm called Dame sometimes. Megadeth is my favorite band and one can often catch me talking smack about Metallica's more recent albums, but Metallicrafts was such a good pun I couldn't pass it up. I get like that sometimes.
I sew, oh how I sew. See, I come from a long line of strong, independent, intelligent women who sew. Also, guys get all the cool band shirts and I'm damned if I'll be wearing a logo babydoll when dudes get badass skulls and tour dates and shit.
I also make rag rugs, and bake, and sometimes I clean up after myself.
Tune in next time when I talk about the how vinegar failed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment